Th-Keep screenies :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Th-Keep screenies :)

Anyway the plot is a Count Moriarty who is the ruler of the city watch and owns the old keep which has stood many wars but finally the rest of the castle collapsed and the new city overspread it's old crumbling architecture. He's invited the local rich folk for a booze up (Joel smiles at this :wink: ) and to show off some things to the people. Guards must make sure no one spoils this party, and obviously the thieves feeling left out decide to gate crash The band of thieves who decide to break in are a new sect who abandoned their old guild after a fall out over the sharing of loot- You have heard that now there is a problem in your old guild- the leader is feeling his authority being questioned by his second in command and has decided to do away with the thieves by irradicating them.This is bad news for you and maybe it's time you settled your differences with him. He will plan the destruction by throwing a ball for the city's rich- in which he plans to show off some.......................<censored> :grin:

Screenshots in a later post
    [E.D.G] "Eaves Droppers Guild - we're on the edge."

All New Thievery-O's!

HOLY OVERSIZED SCREENSHOTS, BATMAN!!!

Comment

lol yes i got a shock when i tried looking at this thread (after seeing my nice small images in my gfx package) and saw these rather big things-but oh well

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

Put gasoline on the BBQ? :lol:

Looks like a good start!

Comment

Rooms look to big, and to empty to me...
          They're freaking huge!
          "There's no problem that can't be solved with a big crate!"

Comment

i did tell you that they were empty once all the furniture is in place they'll be quite small looking

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

Yeah, Chief...

Big, cubic rooms = no.
              JM

Comment

Wow. My first reaction was "The framerate in that ballroom is going to -die-". The second was "Hmm, those chandeliers look familiar.". Mirrored floors, and you're planning -how- much more stuff in there?. In the second screenshot, the fire looks more like a furnace. Are we cooking or incinerating the food? Nice to see someone's using my prefab house though. A good start?
                Mordengaard - Tester/Mapper/Voice Actor/Nitpick/Coder

"Criminal: A person with predatory instincts who has not sufficient capital to form a corporation."
                :: Howard Scott

Comment

I know your prefab house ( nice house btw ) but i dont see it in the screens

guess i dont know your prefabs after all :p I only know them from your screenshot ( on your site )
                  On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Third screenshot, one each side of the... er... screenshot.
                    Mordengaard - Tester/Mapper/Voice Actor/Nitpick/Coder

"Criminal: A person with predatory instincts who has not sufficient capital to form a corporation."
                    :: Howard Scott

Comment

He says your prefab is bsp full, too, Mord. :lol:
                      JM

Comment

Originally posted by Mordengaard
                        Wow. My first reaction was "The framerate in that ballroom is going to -die-". The second was "Hmm, those chandeliers look familiar.". Mirrored floors, and you're planning -how- much more stuff in there?. In the second screenshot, the fire looks more like a furnace. Are we cooking or incinerating the food? Nice to see someone's using my prefab house though. A good start?
                        Mord got robbed.

This map reminds me of TH-20...
                        Oh, and your skybox is messed up.
                        "There's no problem that can't be solved with a big crate!"

Comment

Theses pics definitely shows progress here... I'm starting to be jealous of your maps Chief
                          (plus april the 1rst comes soon... time to work on TH-Ra at last)

Comment

Th-Ra ? sounds like another Egyptian style map is in the making gl Stak-and remember when it's released im gonna map bash it like you did h2o :wink: I'll have to post new screenies eventually And whats wrong with the chicken in the kitchen fire? nice,well done and crispy interesting you say your gonna start the map on April Fools-hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 8)

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

Old ballroom- You'll find out when I release more shots 8)

Old fire- now less of a furnace 8) Kitchen pretty much the same though in new version.

Old thief spawn-new version is smaller and different

These are the latest public released screenshots- To me they look soooooooooo outdated-oh wait that's cos they ARE outdated :lol:

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

Working...
                              X