TH / Triggers ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TH / Triggers ...

How do you make a trigger in TUT, i follow a UT tutorial and it did not work. Is there something special to do in TUT so the trigger work with the TH-Players... ?
    I'm a dum noob here help me
    [KYO] - Knock You Out

I've only just noticed this thread, what sort of trigger are you trying to create?

Comment

No. Normal UT triggers work in TUT.

http://wiki.beyondunreal.com/wiki/Trigger
      (AKA Dresden)
      Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

WOOT a reply...
        ..no wait *2* hehe
        OK, i'm just starting to mess around with the Ed so i was trying some suff with proximity triggers.....did not seems to work.

i have a trigger and a special even (link with the same "even" key word).
        the trigger type is set at : tt_anyproximity....i move inside it...no sound, why ??
        Thx for the reply
        [KYO] - Knock You Out

Comment

heres two things that I always forget to do when making a triggered sound:

1. under the Special Events object menu is InitialState. Make sure this is set to "PlaySoundEffect"

2. Make sure the sound effect is under the special events section of the special events properties where it says "Sound". Dont put it in the Sound section, the section that has the sound radius, volume, ect (I know that paragraph was confusing)
          "Shivers running down my spine,
          whos blood? I know its mine.
          -I am The Hunted"

GBH

Comment

Working...
          X