Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And for today final batch of ingame shots and 3DStudio rendered pics
    Attached Files
    Mappers do thier hard work for other people (game players namely), but if none of these other people give them feedback, there is no power to do what have to be done.

Be kind to Your mappers because they are doing it for You and give them hope...

Comment

oh yeah, awesum! I like that bridge, female models looking good

Comment

Yeah, that bridge is looking sexy.
        I like the look of the map so far, nice, bright and dangerous. Can't wait to loot it.
        >Thievery Stealth<

Comment

The majority of light sources in the main building is TriggerLight so there is easy way how to make places dark and creepy (as You can see because there are ThSmallSwitch objects here and there - see screenshots).
          Mappers do thier hard work for other people (game players namely), but if none of these other people give them feedback, there is no power to do what have to be done.

Comment

way better fps on darkcathedral than the previous version. bad that the map is too big for online playing tvg. for coop it should be good
            GettysTube - Indie games news and videos!
            UE4 Stuff channel

Comment

Now what? Do You (Edy) think I have to do cut down version of the map instead of new map ???

OK, Just kidding. But If You think, You are allowed to create smaller version for onlineplay...

Comment

Wow, that's not a bad idea. Thanks for the permission.

Comment

Not much to post right now. I am creating new decos for Th-Villa (and possible other maps), some 3D modelling (maze bushes, new trees and so. not yet ready to preview...)

I made some preparations for the Th-Convent/Th-Church map (I will post some screenies during next weeek). Hopefully the Th-Villa would be finished on beggining of March...

Comment

yes, pls before march, cause i won't have time testing it, when Metro 2033 is out.

Comment

I will try but despite rumours I am only human not any kind of immortal being so I have my own reallife problems and issues...

But Yes I am worknig on this...

BTW how many people playing Th-DarkCathedral and Th-Eulenburg?

I see something like 6 downloads total (ThCustoms and Filefront), not much it seems to me...

BTW I do not know this is not repost, but I have made updated skins for Priestesses (including those for Th-Convent, I might post pics here too).

Comment

well not many thievery players, are visiting customs and this forums, like over 50% i say, but to be fair, i don't see this maps being played on the servers. I guess ppl are playing em offline mostly.

Comment

So where else to upload the map (if there are people playing, it is more than wise to give the map to them)?

Comment

any upload website, post link here, at customs, bandits shoutbox also Tomats forums, this places being visited by players, but again, community is very small, and not every 1 does check for new files at web. They simply join a server and play lol.

Comment

megaupload is usually good for not deleting files, however long they've been around for.
                              [E.D.G]Chief

Comment

Players can easily and fast download map directly from my game servers. Of course if they will vote for it.
                                .:.S.e.r.v.e.r.B.r.o.w.s.e.r.:.

Comment

Working...
                                X