Breandor??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breandor??

I just wanted to know when the kick ass map is going to be coming out cus i can't wait for it! It will be one of the best maps ever!!!
    The Guard "eats, drinks, and sleeps"

Likita: lol, can't.. must..stay..awake.............

It's TACO TIME!

When it's done.

And your right about the kick-ass level of the map :twisted:
    On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

What's the status on the next beta?
      Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

Originally posted by Salvage
        Beta? I thought the next version was a public release?

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
          Originally posted by Salvage
          LOL!
          Kiech

Comment

Originally posted by Kiech Bepho
            Originally posted by LaughingRat
            LOL!
            No, I was serious.

Comment

It's my understanding that there is going to be another private beta and then a public beta. I may be mistaken about the private beta.
              Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

I do want to say, that this is a very neat looking map. As almost always I have my thoughts about it (stupid spoon-with my 'special configuration' I saw it in that cabinet, but spent the time opening the thing just in case there was some loot there...) but I think that this map will turn out to be one of the good ones.

Kiech
                Kiech

Comment

LMAO, Kiech. Couldn't resist the comment about the spoon, could ya?!

Comment

Currently it's at beta stage 3 which is only released to the members of our Guild.

Comment

I have thanked Nachimir many times for letting me test that baybee, and I'm promising you all a wonderful map, better than some of those that we currently have.
                      JM

Comment

I think Nachimir is planning on a public beta, but I'll let him answear it - cause I'm really not sure.

Nach!?

Comment

OK, back now Sorry, I meant for it to be out sooner, but;

I had to move house, then prepare for Screenplay, then sort out umpteen things for a gallery... and so on. I also just had a weeks holiday, which I really needed.

I got a beta 3 out to TSG before I went, and they've pointed out the major problems, which I'm now fixing before the general private B3, with which I'm hoping we can get to some private network games and start debating flow, lighting and inventory instead of niggles, BSPs and other problems. After that, there'll be the first public release; I plan to let that percolate for a month or so to throw any other problems or imbalances into the light and give me time to polish it properly, then release a final. Gasp.

Comment

Keep up the good work Nachimir...

Comment

Im starving for this map! Please come out soon!
                              The Guard "eats, drinks, and sleeps"

Likita: lol, can't.. must..stay..awake.............

It's TACO TIME!

Comment

Working...
                              X