Korman by FRH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maxim Pishnyak
    That's right. I shouldn't check vase cos this could activate mini quest that goes aside main objectives. Being ghoster is being undetected and I don't want that spawned ghost from vase would reveal my current location.
    Actually you should have. Your video shows a bug not some ghosting tactic or whatever.
    GettysTube - Indie games news and videos!
    UE4 Stuff channel

Comment

That's right. I shouldn't check vase cos this could activate mini quest that goes aside main objectives. Being ghoster is being undetected and I don't want that spawned ghost from vase would reveal my current location.
      I have no idea what spawning ghost you mean, maybe you're referring to the one in the cemetery and mixing it up with crypts for some reason. I do not recall a ghost spawning after frobbing the vase in the crypts or anything inside it . But what's stopping you from checking it out yourself if you don't believe me?
      Play Amnesia, get insomnia.

Comment

Pretty serious statement. You should ask WildBill before saying such things. Or even google 'Wraith Thievery Guild' maybe.
        A simple reasoning, and not a serious statement or even accusation. "Stealing guild tag" is serious? Since there is no official statement from the guild leaders, you apparently are not in and an imposter.
        An alternative would be to open up a new guild and not disrespectfully claim an old guild as yours.

Granted, I was wondering if (Wraiths) is the original tag or not.

From when joining inactive guild could be counted as stealing?
        It's called rude and a bad behaviour - that is unless the guild has declared itself towards joining without approval.

That's right. Community didn't propose me when I was a newbie the best playstyle ever.
        Oh right, ere we go with random blaming the community again .
        We allowed you to join our guild back then, we introduced you to ghosting and to good sportsmanship on the server. The only thing we have seen for months have been Crack/Flash KOs and lame behaviour like earlyjoining, despite our tries to make you even listen to our words. Luckily you went off to TL later on. It might have been the better guild for you as Alex is able to translate more than we could.
        Last edited by Trapmaster; 1st Feb 2014, 11:59 AM.
        [E.D.G] Trapmaster - Doomsayer
        Brush scaling by 0.5325662468842 and still going

Comment

Your uncertain statement was understood as it should be.
          my statement of saying its possibly been added in a 5th location that you don't know about got translated by you to, a challenge? no.. you REALLY need to work on your English..

Originally posted by Edy94 View Post
          Actually you should have. Your video shows a bug not some ghosting tactic or whatever.
          ++

Originally posted by Trapmaster View Post
          Since there is no official statement from the guild leaders, you are not in and an imposter.
          An alternative would be to open up a new guild and not disrespectfully claim an old guild as yours.

It's called rude and a bad behaviour - that is unless the guild has declared itself towards joining without approval. I already told you you have understood nothing about guilds and how guilds work. Nor that you understood what a guild is..
          nooo that's not true, you can join any old guild whenever you want if you cannot contact them! ima join the RLF!! be the new guild leader! bwhahhaha
          [E.D.G]Keggie - All that is yours is allready mine
          Thievery - Hanse's, Market, Mutator List
          AlienSwarm2k4 - Nighide Research Facility
          Videos - YouTube

Comment

That's what I mean, there is no proof or official word that you're a member. People won't believe you.

And you are right, my post was a bit over the top. Sorry for that.
            (And going offtop on guild discussions was indeed not the intention).
            [E.D.G] Trapmaster - Doomsayer
            Brush scaling by 0.5325662468842 and still going

Comment

Bill hasn't posted in close to four years, and all you have is your own website to proclaim that you're a member of a VERY long-dead guild. Given how much pride he had in the team it's not surprising people don't believe it at your word only
              Nightmaster,
              .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
              - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Shouldn't you be in Kiev or something right about now... :S?

Comment

Wildbill and I had some serious differences in opinion. He didn't suffer fools so its unlikely he'd suffer you.
                  -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                  - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                  - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                  -YT

Comment

Wildbill and I had some serious differences in opinion. He didn't suffer fools...

Comment

Yeah, we didn't see eye to eye but I don't suffer fools either so which one us is the fool. Probably both
                      -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                      - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                      - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                      -YT

Comment

Anyway, back on topic. The idea of this map was to make it sorta ghostable in low player games.

Comment

What inventory items could be acceptable for ghoster?
                          Health potions, Cheese and nothing else..
                          Videos - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Keggie View Post
                            Health potions, Cheese and nothing else..
                            Why would a ghoster need healing items?

Lockpicks and nothing else is all a ghoster should need (not even using provided starting arrows or blackjack). I used to play that way in the Coop game mode when ghosting, although it is probably not possible in real TvG.

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
                              Why would a ghoster need healing items?

Lockpicks and nothing else is all a ghoster should need (not even using provided starting arrows or blackjack). I used to play that way in the Coop game mode when ghosting, although it is probably not possible in real TvG.
                              for when you jump off rooftops by mistake thinking you have catfall. lock-picks are a nono for a ghoster surely, if you unlock a door then you have left evidence you have been there iirc all official maps are possible without the need for lockpicks, i did make a set of videos along time ago of completing the maps without using any equipment (expect vine) and without been detected, best way to play coop..

there is an unreleased gametype called training in thievery where you start out with no equipment and no loot to spend (when i say unreleased, its there but you need to tweak your ini file iirc)
                              Videos - YouTube

Comment

Do you know guild that is not like that?
                                Wraiths were functionally dead prior to TurfWars 1. That was about 11 years ago.
                                Nightmaster,
                                .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
                                - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Working...
                                X