Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FixXxeR
    replied
    Wildbill and I had some serious differences in opinion. He didn't suffer fools so its unlikely he'd suffer you.

Leave a comment:

• industrialism
    replied
    Originally posted by Maxim Pishnyak
    Shouldn't you be in Kiev or something right about now... :S?

Leave a comment:

• Shug
    replied
    Bill hasn't posted in close to four years, and all you have is your own website to proclaim that you're a member of a VERY long-dead guild. Given how much pride he had in the team it's not surprising people don't believe it at your word only

Leave a comment:

• Trapmaster
    replied
    That's what I mean, there is no proof or official word that you're a member. People won't believe you.

And you are right, my post was a bit over the top. Sorry for that.
    (And going offtop on guild discussions was indeed not the intention).

Leave a comment:

• Keggie
    replied
    Your uncertain statement was understood as it should be.
    my statement of saying its possibly been added in a 5th location that you don't know about got translated by you to, a challenge? no.. you REALLY need to work on your English..

Originally posted by Edy94 View Post
    Actually you should have. Your video shows a bug not some ghosting tactic or whatever.
    ++

Originally posted by Trapmaster View Post
    Since there is no official statement from the guild leaders, you are not in and an imposter.
    An alternative would be to open up a new guild and not disrespectfully claim an old guild as yours.

It's called rude and a bad behaviour - that is unless the guild has declared itself towards joining without approval. I already told you you have understood nothing about guilds and how guilds work. Nor that you understood what a guild is..
    nooo that's not true, you can join any old guild whenever you want if you cannot contact them! ima join the RLF!! be the new guild leader! bwhahhaha

Leave a comment:

• Trapmaster
    replied
    Pretty serious statement. You should ask WildBill before saying such things. Or even google 'Wraith Thievery Guild' maybe.
    A simple reasoning, and not a serious statement or even accusation. "Stealing guild tag" is serious? Since there is no official statement from the guild leaders, you apparently are not in and an imposter.
    An alternative would be to open up a new guild and not disrespectfully claim an old guild as yours.

Granted, I was wondering if (Wraiths) is the original tag or not.

From when joining inactive guild could be counted as stealing?
    It's called rude and a bad behaviour - that is unless the guild has declared itself towards joining without approval.

That's right. Community didn't propose me when I was a newbie the best playstyle ever.
    Oh right, ere we go with random blaming the community again .
    We allowed you to join our guild back then, we introduced you to ghosting and to good sportsmanship on the server. The only thing we have seen for months have been Crack/Flash KOs and lame behaviour like earlyjoining, despite our tries to make you even listen to our words. Luckily you went off to TL later on. It might have been the better guild for you as Alex is able to translate more than we could.
    Last edited by Trapmaster; 1 Feb 2014, 11:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Vigilant
    replied
    That's right. I shouldn't check vase cos this could activate mini quest that goes aside main objectives. Being ghoster is being undetected and I don't want that spawned ghost from vase would reveal my current location.
    I have no idea what spawning ghost you mean, maybe you're referring to the one in the cemetery and mixing it up with crypts for some reason. I do not recall a ghost spawning after frobbing the vase in the crypts or anything inside it . But what's stopping you from checking it out yourself if you don't believe me?

Leave a comment:

• Edy94
    replied
    That's right. I shouldn't check vase cos this could activate mini quest that goes aside main objectives. Being ghoster is being undetected and I don't want that spawned ghost from vase would reveal my current location.
    Actually you should have. Your video shows a bug not some ghosting tactic or whatever.

Leave a comment:

• Vigilant
    replied
    I wasn't gonna butt in but... lol

Sorry to say this but you can't be too dedicated of a ghoster if you didn't loot Dr. Pepper

Secondly, I don't see in the video, that you have checked the vase for loot as well. Have you?

Leave a comment:

• Keggie
    replied
    Sounds like a call for challenge. Are you up to guard a map against dedicated ghoster?
    no wtafa, I think it sounds more like you still need to work on your English a bit more to understand what people write

Leave a comment:

• Trapmaster
    replied
    I recommended Brody to remove your map from rotation cos for ghoster from Wraith there is no point to play map which is unplayable by obj. Sorry.
    Lol, first stealing the guild tag, then calling himself a "dedicated ghoster" xD.

I'm pretty sure others will recommend removing the map aswell .

Maybe your playstyle has changed by now. But I still remember your playstyle in the past and it was not even close to ghosting .

Leave a comment:

• Keggie
    replied
    or it is acessible but wtafa doesnt know where it is

Leave a comment:

• mcfarrel
    replied
    FRH How is that possible gem is not spawned?

According to my THSpawner knowledge these spawn on specified locations. So there might be additional spawner location on the map that is unacessible.

Or did I overlooked something? McF

Leave a comment:

• FatRatHead
    replied
    Yes, though I don't think you were suffering from it on that occasion. The map had another issue, much bigger one that I wanted to get rid of, but was unable to.

Leave a comment:

• WTaFa
    replied
    Thank you very much, Shug.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X