RBB Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RBB Problems

Last edited by Sisu; 4 Aug 2011, 01:21 AM. Reason: Scrubbing online presence.

I'm not sure if this will help, but have you tried going into the context menu for the brush and clicking Reset -> Reset All?

Comment

....very interesting indeed.... thanks Sisu (and Oie), wish I'd known about this 6 months ago.... as it stands, my map is so complex now (almost 12 MBs) that to attempt the surgery necessary now might turn my map to mush and take another 6 months to repair - for now it's holding together even with a small percentage off grid, and seems to play just fine....for now anyway.
      ...and all is silent, save the voice of the clock...

Comment

Yeah, somehow you have scalled up the brush. It's back to normal now. Congratz
        On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

The reason that the brush did nothing the first time is that you probably didn't have it selected....
          It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Working...
          X