Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Optional Objective: Steal twice as much loot as required.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Optional Objective: Steal twice as much loot as required.

An idea for yous mappers out there.

Have an optional objective: Get twice as much loot as required. If you need to get 500, have an optional objective that says get 1000. Like the familiar line, "rent is due," for the optional objective it could say, "a pretty lady I met really likes trinkets." It's just a little bonus for the thieves, if they want to go the exceptional route, and a way to brag to the guards in-game that they actually did so. Imagine the guard's humiliation when the "dee-dum" goes off on that objective! Hey, some thieves get 2x anyway, why not reward them?

Just a thought that sounded fun.
    "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

This idea = teh win!
    Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
    "Dream is Destiny"
    Waking Life

Comment

On Nostalgia, with standard 50% loot drop, any thief that gets double the loot requirement while there are still thief spawns left has automatically won.

Comment

Didn't know that, LR.

Anther thing I'd like to see implemented..

An optional or required (preferably) objective for KOing a certain amount of guards. Or one, for you weird ghosting thingy type peoples, an optional objective to get a certain stealth score or for ghosting the whole map.
        "Dream is Destiny"
        Waking Life

Comment

Originally posted by Curunir
          Didn't know that, LR.
          Well, think about it. You're a thief. You have 3000 loot. You get killed, drop half that, and respawn in the exit zone, with the required 1500 already in hand. No need to get out, even, just die (if there's respawns left). I've seen it happen a couple times, but that was usually back in the days of the loot respawn bug.

Comment

Yes, it does make easy sense. And you are correct, I don't think it'll happen too much with the loot respawn bug gone now.
            "Dream is Destiny"
            Waking Life

Comment

Working...
            X