Working on single player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working on single player

I just want so say that i'm working on a single player project for thievery, based on
    Kew's The Illhaven Saga.
    Working on TH-Haven, the first singleplayer (and coِp) missionpack for thievery.
    Get more info about it on http://freyk0.tripod.com

Sounds great!

The Illhaven saga was probably the main reason I started Thievery in the first place. Cos it was all like, so medievaley and there were stealth bits and everything. Fantastic series of maps.
    Red Guard
    Thievery UT

Comment

And Illhaven is what? Thief2 FMs?
      (AKA Dresden)
      Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

Nope, Illhaven saga was Unreal single player fan mission.

Here:

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/amisa/illhaven.htm

(je suis french)
        Red Guard
        Thievery UT

Comment

I wish you lots and lots and lots (and lots) of luck.

Comment

Sounds Good

Although, I think we need a proper single-player option as opposed to "run this map, then if you win run that map, & if you win that...."

Anyone around here tried OldSkool UT? That sort of thing would be nice, with extra menu options for start/load/save single-player in the Game menu. Otherwise, a new gametype would be fine.

I wonder if a single-player Thievery project could work in the same way as unreal, with direct links between levels. I guess that branches more into something different.

Also, would a single-player version have only one Thief life, restarting the level if the thief dies?

ALSO, would excess loot be carried over between levels, as per Thief?

Not that I've given this idea much thought or anything :wink:

Comment

yeah, I had an idea that you could make a single player map with a story line, and then make another version of the map and take out certain things and let people play the level from both angles online

itd be cool to have an option to make a single player only map with movies and saves
              "Shivers running down my spine,
              whos blood? I know its mine.
              -I am The Hunted"

GBH

Comment

Short Update:

Well, i added a Story Intro scene (thanks to Ums [ Unreal Movie Script ] ),
                The pic's are comming soon. I have difficultys to add pictures on this forum, so i make a website for these.
                Working on TH-Haven, the first singleplayer (and coِp) missionpack for thievery.

Comment

how would you go about putting pictures on the forum?

I have pictures for my own map thread, and i can't put thenm on a website, because i don't have one. :cry: :cry:

help!
                  "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

well, Im sure you could send pics to people here with registered domains so they could post them for you

but, you also could just get a site at geocities (you can post pics from Geocities if you change the .jpg file to a .txt file)
                    "Shivers running down my spine,
                    whos blood? I know its mine.
                    -I am The Hunted"

GBH

Comment

ya, but parents = roadblock. aargh.

I think i could e-mail it to myself and link the pictures to that. Thnx.
                      "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

If you need help making maps or help with storyline creation or anything like that I'd be more than honored to help you in any way shape and or form. I wanted to create a one player missions thingy for Thievery. I just didnt have the expertise to do all the new game type stuff. So yah just PM me or something. :grin:
                        FOR GODS GLORY!!

Comment

I'd gladly help in any way as well.

Illhaven!

YES!

Comment

Great !!

Well,..you can download some levels (in beta status) at members.home.nl/gjaborgerink
                            for more information about this you can also look at a another topic http://www.thieveryut.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=1578

You can mail me at [email protected] or send me a message on icq #221670285.

Comment

WORD!!!!!!!!

if'n you need an help at all, PM me or e-mail @:

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X