I'm a dork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a dork

Helo all, so I thought I'd try my hand at Thievery mapping - and since I've fiddled with UED before I thought no problem. Much to my chagrin - I open UED, and subtract my first brush and go to the tex browser. I open a th-tex and it opens, I use it - no problem. I'm doing good - have opened six th fams to use with no problem, go to open seventh and it won't open it. So I save my map, close UED, and go back into UED. I try to do the tex thing again and this time it won't open any of the th tex - what's the deal? Do we not use UED for thievery cause it's the only editor I have in the whole unreal tournament folder.
    "Alms for an ex-leper?"

Make sure you're running the Thievery UED icon, not just starting up regular UED. If you deleted your Thievery UED shortcut or whatever, make a new one that has "C:\UnrealTournament\System\UnrealEd.exe INI=ThAux.ini" in the Target field.
    (AKA Dresden)
    Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

Yep, I deleted the shortcut. I fixed it last night.
      "Alms for an ex-leper?"

Comment

IT also might be a good isdea to tell the thievery crew to have an update for the thievery UnrealEd. there tend to be problems when testing thievery maps through the editor (ie. freezing, guard errors, etc.) that don't happen in the actual gameplay. so if you have a problem, try running the map wihtout the editor, and through the actual game window. Just a heads-up.
        "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

another recent addition to my exp this weekend, I dont get any lockups during tests in tuted. May be a problem with only a few setups.
          How TuF are you?
          League of Legends
          Bloodbowl by Extensions

Comment

great..another dork...as if one's not enough -_-
            http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
            -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
            -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
            -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

Originally posted by DarkProject
              great..another dork...as if one's not enough -_-
              Yeah, but we love you anyway, DorkProject.

Comment

setups agga? explain.

pleez
                "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Not everyone has their PC setup exactly the same, so obviously this problem can likely stem from only a few of those setups.
                  How TuF are you?
                  League of Legends
                  Bloodbowl by Extensions

Comment

Windows XP does change setups according to the program you run, and my firewall does some fooking up on my system, so that could be the problem.

Thanks Agga!

Comment

Working...
                    X