animated texture frames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• animated texture frames

hey guys, I seem to be having a problem with my animated texture, I imported all the frames and it works great in the editor, when I turn on the real time preview it works just like it should, but when I load the game up, the texture doesnt move, Im wondering if it has to be a procedural texture to make it work, if it does, then how would I make it into one?
    "Shivers running down my spine,
    whos blood? I know its mine.
    -I am The Hunted"

GBH

Longest run-on sentence ever.

Comment

meh I always type like that , I never use periods unless its for .......
      -I am The Hunted"

GBH

Comment

I have not an idea wherefore thou isht speaking of.

I WANT to do animated textures, but i don't know even how to get where YOU are yet! srry. no help from me.
        "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

What the fudge! I hate it when people reply to posts and they dont even have the answer to the PROBLEM! LMAO
          FOR GODS GLORY!!

Comment

no, i havean idea...

Look in the mesh browser for animated things. I think you have to put it in there.

Of course, i mentioned above tht I have no clue about animated TEXTURES. Just animated actors

(does this work the same way?)

Hey, it's an idea.
            "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

You might want to contact Cythe. He did the skin for the new whistler model, and it has some animation in it.

Comment

yup I fixed this, it was because you actually have to add the A_01, A_02 ect at the end of the file names, I just added numbers then linked them one by one

now the only problem is that I have to make more frames, 32 more frames...hmmm, I think maybe a 40 meg download for a texture pack may be a bit large...I think Ill figure something else out
                -I am The Hunted"

GBH

Comment

40 meg? NB when i [email protected] 2.3Mbps

Post the goods here when ur done!

Comment

Working...
                  X