Clear All

• Radamanthus
    replied
    40 meg? NB when i [email protected] 2.3Mbps

Post the goods here when ur done!

Leave a comment:

• killed
    replied
    yup I fixed this, it was because you actually have to add the A_01, A_02 ect at the end of the file names, I just added numbers then linked them one by one

now the only problem is that I have to make more frames, 32 more frames...hmmm, I think maybe a 40 meg download for a texture pack may be a bit large...I think Ill figure something else out

Leave a comment:

• LaughingRat
    replied
    You might want to contact Cythe. He did the skin for the new whistler model, and it has some animation in it.

Leave a comment:

• Radamanthus
    replied
    no, i havean idea...

Look in the mesh browser for animated things. I think you have to put it in there.

Of course, i mentioned above tht I have no clue about animated TEXTURES. Just animated actors

(does this work the same way?)

Hey, it's an idea.

Leave a comment:

• hallowedwarrior
    replied
    What the fudge! I hate it when people reply to posts and they dont even have the answer to the PROBLEM! LMAO

Leave a comment:

• Radamanthus
    replied
    I have not an idea wherefore thou isht speaking of.

I WANT to do animated textures, but i don't know even how to get where YOU are yet! srry. no help from me.

Leave a comment:

• killed
    replied
    meh I always type like that , I never use periods unless its for .......

Leave a comment:

• LaughingRat
    replied
    Longest run-on sentence ever.

Leave a comment:

• killed
    started a topic animated texture frames

animated texture frames

hey guys, I seem to be having a problem with my animated texture, I imported all the frames and it works great in the editor, when I turn on the real time preview it works just like it should, but when I load the game up, the texture doesnt move, Im wondering if it has to be a procedural texture to make it work, if it does, then how would I make it into one?
Working...
X