Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mutator Idea

--Sound Mode Mutator--

Thieves are always 100% invisible but make 200% noise. Thieves get no catfall potions, flashbombs, crack arrows, or the blackjack. Guards resupply time limit set to 0.

Seems like it wouldn't be too hard to program, and would be fun to play, or would at least help guards train their sound location skills.

I forsee...shadow-slashers...lots of them

But they aren't just slashing the shadows blindly...they're gonn be slashing everything

A nice idea, but my speakers aren't that good when it comes to pinpointing where a sound came from

Comment

Heh, I got surround...
      hehe.... this is a sig no?

Comment

that was spam.
        but i do too!

anyway: a better idea: set a limit on ratfrags, so that when you hit like 10 or so you can choose to "evolve" to a spider at any time.

THEN the fun can begin! :twisted:
        "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Rats should evolve into Spiders???

It must be something in the water supply :?

Comment

And after 20 frags, You become an Asylum spider!

And at 30 frags, you become a rat with super shock!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Comment

super shock?nah. spyder is better. faster. stronger.

wait...i already told ]|[ to work on it...SORRY!
              "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Ehm???

Comment

I think you mean "Erm."

I say that a reat with a supershock is just another tshocker bot wiht a human mind. Spyder wiht human mind is WAY cooler. and they can jump more.

Comment

But the rats are small and fluffy! :twisted:

Comment

Which makes them succeptable to my little furry animal bloodsucking frenzies! :twisted: :twisted:

BUt as I said: i think i told ]|[ to do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X