ThRepairableObject

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ThRepairableObject

Right, I'm sick of re-introducing this, but it annoys me when I realise how many people just don't know what this is or does.

ThRepairableObject is basically a custom object that I scripted for v1.3 and allows you to have objects that can be both broken and repaired. This was initially designed for repairable light fixtures, but was slowly expanded to include a vast array of features and can be used for nearly any idea that requires a customised object which can be borken/repaired.

Please check it out, since I'd hate to feel that I wasted my time on this one, and it'll add a new level of interactivity into your map, when the two teams battle for control of an area.

Dalai forgot to include the instructions in 1.3, so download them here : http://dan.wronger.com/tdr.html

Note: This never got tested in network play, because no-one decided to use it, so if you get any bugs in online play, please inform me ASAP.

Post any questions you have for me, about it's use here

so THAT's what that is.

thanks for the clarification: i'll try to use it.
    "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Thanks dan.
      ]V[]V[

Comment

"Page contains no data"

Comment

Originally posted by Nachimir
          "Page contains no data"
          Worked for me(although really slow).
          Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

"Page contains no data"
            If the link doesn't work (it can be a bit choosy with who it works for), give me your email address and I'll email you the file

Comment

Originally posted by The_Dan
              "Page contains no data"
              If the link doesn't work (it can be a bit choosy with who it works for), give me your email address and I'll email you the file
              Or I can host it for you, TDan.

Comment

I've uploaded this:

http://www.thieveryut.com/Mapping/Th...ableObject.htm

btw, Dan, weren't the docs you sent me out of date since I'd integrated your package into thieverymod?

Comment

Cheers Dalai,

I did alter the original download link to a new version of the readme, after we had discussed adding it to 1.3, so it accounted for ThRepairableObject becoming a permanent part of the Thievery package-set.

However, I've updated it again since then, just to remove a dozen rather annoying spelling mistakes

Comment

Working...
                  X