X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The_Dan
    replied
    Cheers Dalai,

I did alter the original download link to a new version of the readme, after we had discussed adding it to 1.3, so it accounted for ThRepairableObject becoming a permanent part of the Thievery package-set.

However, I've updated it again since then, just to remove a dozen rather annoying spelling mistakes

Leave a comment:

• Dalai
    replied
    I've uploaded this:

http://www.thieveryut.com/Mapping/Th...ableObject.htm

btw, Dan, weren't the docs you sent me out of date since I'd integrated your package into thieverymod?

Leave a comment:

• LaughingRat
    replied
    Originally posted by The_Dan
    Originally posted by Nachimir
    "Page contains no data"
    If the link doesn't work (it can be a bit choosy with who it works for), give me your email address and I'll email you the file
    Or I can host it for you, TDan.

Leave a comment:

• The_Dan
    replied
    "Page contains no data"
    If the link doesn't work (it can be a bit choosy with who it works for), give me your email address and I'll email you the file

Leave a comment:

• Salvage
    replied
    "Page contains no data"
    Worked for me(although really slow).

Leave a comment:

• Nachimir
    replied
    "Page contains no data"

Leave a comment:

• MortalMonkey
    replied
    Thanks dan.

Leave a comment:

• Radamanthus
    replied
    so THAT's what that is.

thanks for the clarification: i'll try to use it.

Leave a comment:

• The_Dan
    started a topic ThRepairableObject

ThRepairableObject

Right, I'm sick of re-introducing this, but it annoys me when I realise how many people just don't know what this is or does.

ThRepairableObject is basically a custom object that I scripted for v1.3 and allows you to have objects that can be both broken and repaired. This was initially designed for repairable light fixtures, but was slowly expanded to include a vast array of features and can be used for nearly any idea that requires a customised object which can be borken/repaired.

Please check it out, since I'd hate to feel that I wasted my time on this one, and it'll add a new level of interactivity into your map, when the two teams battle for control of an area.

Dalai forgot to include the instructions in 1.3, so download them here : http://dan.wronger.com/tdr.html

Note: This never got tested in network play, because no-one decided to use it, so if you get any bugs in online play, please inform me ASAP.

Post any questions you have for me, about it's use here
Working...
X