A little help with prefabs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little help with prefabs?

I found a nice prefab gazebo on one of the suggested sites on tearsofblood.com

Owever, when I try to import it, It only comes up with the sentering vertex (the little dot in the middle). I later got the gazebo to work, but I also found a functioning cannon for a pirate ship i'm building, that doesn't work at all (even though it has the same problem).

A little light please?

(i need one of these )
    "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

hmmm dunno if this will help but try importing it in normal ued- I found for some things in keep that I had to make a cube in normal ued shove the stuff in then load tut ued copy the stuff off one map to the other and save hurridly

I also found a fully functioning cannon and to my dismay it made you download it before telling you it was Quake3 :roll: :x I know it's stupid but check its the right format :wink:
    [E.D.G] "Eaves Droppers Guild - we're on the edge."

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

I got it off of Prefabland, for which it categorizes by game (i pity the webmaster that reads all those readmes). So htat's not the problem.
      "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

I downloaded it and it works fine for me But it sure doesn't function 8)

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

then it's win XP and i'm sunk.

Ah well, thnx for da help!

Comment

not really if u worked out how to sign on irc or got an icq account I could send u a map with it on from which you could copy and paste

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

again...was that a hint?

Comment

you're quick today :roll: yeah it was a hint :wink:

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

joy.

can someone tell me why DP's stuff of his game files page screws up TUT?

Comment

Working...
                  X