X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radamanthus
    replied
    joy.

can someone tell me why DP's stuff of his game files page screws up TUT?

Leave a comment:

• [E.D.G]Chief
    replied
    you're quick today :roll: yeah it was a hint :wink:

Leave a comment:

• Radamanthus
    replied
    again...was that a hint?

Leave a comment:

• [E.D.G]Chief
    replied
    not really if u worked out how to sign on irc or got an icq account I could send u a map with it on from which you could copy and paste

Leave a comment:

• Radamanthus
    replied
    then it's win XP and i'm sunk.

Ah well, thnx for da help!

Leave a comment:

• [E.D.G]Chief
    replied
    I downloaded it and it works fine for me But it sure doesn't function 8)

Leave a comment:

• Radamanthus
    replied
    I got it off of Prefabland, for which it categorizes by game (i pity the webmaster that reads all those readmes). So htat's not the problem.

Leave a comment:

• [E.D.G]Chief
    replied
    hmmm dunno if this will help but try importing it in normal ued- I found for some things in keep that I had to make a cube in normal ued shove the stuff in then load tut ued copy the stuff off one map to the other and save hurridly

I also found a fully functioning cannon and to my dismay it made you download it before telling you it was Quake3 :roll: :x I know it's stupid but check its the right format :wink:

Leave a comment:

• Radamanthus
    started a topic A little help with prefabs?

A little help with prefabs?

I found a nice prefab gazebo on one of the suggested sites on tearsofblood.com

Owever, when I try to import it, It only comes up with the sentering vertex (the little dot in the middle). I later got the gazebo to work, but I also found a functioning cannon for a pirate ship i'm building, that doesn't work at all (even though it has the same problem).

A little light please?

(i need one of these )
Working...
X