KO objectives *please help*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KO objectives *please help*

In a recent re-evaluation of my map, I realised that It wouldn't be such a bad idea to have the main objective to be to KOa nobleman tht had you unjustly jailed. Sorta like KOing the doc in Asylum.

I can't figure out how to do this, so can anyone tell me?
    "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Better would be KOing a nobleman that had you justly jailed.

Can't remember how the kill/KO objectives went. I'll try to check it out...
    Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

It's sorta cheap to copy and paste from Asylum, and it doesn't even always work. So that's my last resort. If anyone can help, please do.

Thanks DQ for looking into it.
      "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

KO or Kill? There's a big difference between the two when it comes to objectives.

A mission based around revenge is fine, but when the mission entails some irate thieves breaking into a chap's house to hit him on the head so he's unconscious for a few hours sounds as ridiculous as it sounds. Which is ridiculous. Sounding.

Comment

WEll, in-game, it hardly matters: I just lower his health enough to be frontaled: it won't KO, but kill, or set him to non-KOable

I just need to figure out how to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Foul Egg
            A mission based around revenge is fine, but when the mission entails some irate thieves breaking into a chap's house to hit him on the head so he's unconscious for a few hours sounds as ridiculous as it sounds. Which is ridiculous. Sounding.
            Ya, you got to put the unconscious body in the propper place too. The same jail cell that the nobleman put you in should be a fitting place.
            ]V[]V[

Comment

REally, it doesn't mater how the storyline goes, but rather, how to make it work.

It's actually a place based on the Wheel of Time books, but I can't legally give away more than that.

Comment

Working...
              X