Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Th-Keep- Public Release.

Ok.......... A kinda update/release.

The map is NEVER going to make it to how I wanted. All versions people have are uneditable anymore. This and a recent 5 harddrive reformats has led to the total destruction of the map.

The map so far is quite playable, and if any of the beta testers want to host it for public downloads they can. You can see how it was going etc. Those who want can compare it against my last map (H2O) and see what you think.

Those beta testers who are willing to host it for those interested in how it had come along should post the url in this thread.

Oh well- I guess i'll make a better map sometime or other......

They can now break their silence and post any screenies they want to.

8)
    [E.D.G] "Eaves Droppers Guild - we're on the edge."

All New Thievery-O's!

The TCO server is hosting TH-Keep, and is available for DL by joining the server.

Comment

for anyone who has tried and failed to get the map from TCO- the reason is up untill now someone had forgotten to put it on their server :lol:

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

Nice,

But give us an url or specific adress to download th-keep.
        Working on TH-Haven, the first singleplayer (and coِp) missionpack for thievery.
        Get more info about it on http://freyk0.tripod.com

Comment

well I have no ftp but join TCO server and callvote for th-keep and hope someone doesn't close the server on you while you're nearly 50% through the download like some cruel person did to me :x :roll: It is however far better to download it off TCO server as because it had yet to be made easy to install it's far far better to get tut to auto install the files for you.

Yet again my computer decided to corrupt before I had time to backup so I too need the map ops:

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

Downloading it from a gameserver only caches the map. You won't be able to play it offline unless you go into all the garbage in your cache, determine which is this specific map, and rename it "TH-Keep.unr" or some such.

Comment

true LR. But like I said due to it not being ready for proper release it's a pain to install but if anyone with an ftp would like to host it as a download they can. However the map hasn't come with thankyou notes to custom textures and models etc I used because the names were lost in reformats. So if the map is made downloadable sorry to anyone who made them. Also sorry to Agg and Skull that I wasn't able to include your contributions. 8)

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

Also, you can go to www.filefront.com and go to the Ut foldrs . I none of hte folders named Applications (or something like that) there is a download link for UTMAP which takes anypackage out of the cache and puts it into your UnrealTOurnament/maps folder. Unfortunately, it names EVERYTHING .unr, even if it's .UTX, etc.
                "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by Radamanthus
                  Also, you can go to www.filefront.com and go to the Ut foldrs . I none of hte folders named Applications (or something like that) there is a download link for UTMAP which takes anypackage out of the cache and puts it into your UnrealTOurnament/maps folder. Unfortunately, it names EVERYTHING .unr, even if it's .UTX, etc.
                  There's another cache extractor I used to have that actually names everything correctly and puts it in the right folder. I'll have to see if I can find it again. I'm sure it's on this spare HD somewhere....

Comment

PLEASE give it to me! I...MUST...HAVE IT!
                    "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by Radamanthus
                      PLEASE give it to me! I...MUST...HAVE IT!
                      Calm down. How about visiting the ToB or TSG sites and just downloading them? Then you already have them to install if you should ever have to uninstall Thievery, or wipe your harddrive.

Comment

are people retarded or do they not realize i host these theivery maps?
                        http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
                        -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
                        -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
                        -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

i r retard looolol hehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by The Dragon
                            i r retard looolol hehehehe
                            lolololololololo omg lolooollololol!11!!1!11
                            The only constant is change.
                            (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Originally posted by DarkProject
                              are people retarded or do they not realize i host these theivery maps?
                              You host maps?

Comment

Working...
                              X