Umm... help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umm... help?

Sorry if this has been brought up before, but maps don't open in Ued.

I click on "open" then click on the map i want, then click "open", and the title bar changes to the map file pathname, but there's nothing in my viewports! just emptiness!

HELP!

P.S.
    i looked everywhere online, and I havn't found anything.
    "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Most likely culprit: missing package. If you fire up TUT / UT (whichever is appropriate to the map you're making ) then attempt to start a game with the map, it should tell you which package it can't find when it kicks you out to the desktop. I hope you have backups of the map and any associated custom packages...

A second likely culprit: You just gave all of your actors and brushes names under Object > Group. When the groups browser is refreshed, all members of a new group are set to bHiddenEd = True. Can be sorted with the groups browser.

Comment

AAhhhhhh... Sooooo...

Ok.. thanks for hte speedy reply.
      "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Working...
      X