3D Studio Max 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3D Studio Max 5

I need a noobish guide to this product. Do you have something in mind? Tutorials for human body are welcome too. Thx.
    I Need Training!

http://sv3.3dbuzz.com/vbforum/uunr_vtmlist.php?c=2

Comment

Thx m8
      I Need Training!

Comment

I'm going to be learning how to use this in computer class this year... so maybe then I can start modelling. I just can't stand tutorials.
        The only constant is change.
        (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

3D Buzz is the best!

Comment

Pfft! Maya is the best, bar none.
            "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

Originally posted by CrouchingDork
              I'm going to be learning how to use this in computer class this year... so maybe then I can start modelling. I just can't stand tutorials.
              You lucky SOB :x Will you at least share some of your lesson material with me? :grin:
              I Need Training!

Comment

Don't get too jealous. It's a communication technology course, so we probably won't be spending that much time on it. Just enough to get some basic animations.

Comment

So far I've made a scene with a futuristic table, a goblet, carafe, tumblers, and a lamp. The lamp is a light source, as well as a lightsource in the corner. I'm mapping textures to the objects, and it should be totally done by tomorrow. I'll post it.

Comment

Please, can someone invent a day that will last 48 hours? There are a lot of things I want to do and I don't have the time :x

Please post it CD!
                    I Need Training!

Comment

Ya do not want that. Figured out how to do it once, only that rule about naturing abhoring a vaccum? Well, I soon was wanting a 96hour day. I managed to survive however,and got things fixed. Now, I constrain myself to 26 hour days....
                      Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
                      Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Judge
                        Please, can someone invent a day that will last 48 hours? There are a lot of things I want to do and I don't have the time :x

Please post it CD!
                        Sorry, keep forgetting. I'm gonna have to upload it to my FTP or something in class, but I don't know if it'll work. Either way, you'll have to wait until Monday .

It's 2.5mb and it's an .avi file.

Comment

YOu havn't posted it yet.

It's almost monday
                          "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Here we go.

Still have to do some lighting work, and maybe adjust the camera and textures a bit, but I have to get started on another project.

Comment

And the .avi file is no more. I still have it (at school), but it's old and outdated, and to animate this would be complicated, with all the walls and such.

Comment

Working...
                              X