Coder Wanted. Apply Within.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coder Wanted. Apply Within.

Ok I have a code. I was told by the author that he's too busy to fix the script to multiplayer status so if I can get it to work MP then that's ok. (turns out it's only singleplayer or server host). So I need volunteers who would become beta testers for Charnsley. Please don't be light hearted about this because you'll only get the beta after you make the code work for online play 8)
    [E.D.G] "Eaves Droppers Guild - we're on the edge."

All New Thievery-O's!

I won't guarantee anything, but on the other hand, I'm willing to work for free :wink:
    ]V[]V[

Comment

you think we'd pay you anyway :grin: I'll explain the script better first, at the moment (excluding monkey) I have two people who may or may not be doing anything to it.

The code in question is a ControlledAmbientSound actor. This is the triggered sound actor only it actually works. The trouble is (according to the author) the replication for the clients. He says it will probably only need a few lines of code added/modified to work.

If someone gets it to work he says he will put it on the download area to replace the singleplayer one. But the script is copyright and you have to seek his permission to use it.
      [E.D.G] "Eaves Droppers Guild - we're on the edge."

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

Working...
      X