Idea for a mutator (Rabid Rats)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea for a mutator (Rabid Rats)

Basically, this would replace the spider model by a rat model and would spawn a 'rabid rat' on a random location on the map every X minutes.

Just for fun, hehe. The rat/spiders should be squishable though, and they should have the movement speed of rats (but less damage).

If this mutator would ever be made, I vote it would be named the RLF mutator, for nostalgia's sake.

There already exists such rats - only they can't be squished. IIRC it's classname is "trat".
    ]V[]V[

Comment

well, they're not rabid, but they REALLY hurt. Like, 3 hits to kill. ouch.

However, it would be pretty cool if you used the Poison Bolts coding and added it to the Spectator's ratbite....
      "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by Radamanthus
        However, it would be pretty cool if you used the Poison Bolts coding and added it to the Spectator's ratbite....
        Especially when all but two are spectating as rats :roll:
        ]V[]V[

Comment

I think a mod such as this would be somewhat of a nuisance. I'd prefer not to be running away from mice when trying to chase a thief :wink: .

Comment

lol i hear you :lol:
            The Guard "eats, drinks, and sleeps"

Likita: lol, can't.. must..stay..awake.............

It's TACO TIME!

Comment

Well, it could be realistically done, if the rats were slower, and the pain/poison was REALLY weak. But alas, it'd be useless since mutators are rarely used on servers, and singleplayer has no option for it.
              "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

i cant remember where, but I remember there is part of one of the INI files that u can edit so you can have whatever mutator you type in there to always come on in singleplayer.
                [E.D.G] "Eaves Droppers Guild - we're on the edge."

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

but half hte time i edit .inis, i end up going overboardand crashing windows. Or editing hte wrong thing in some registry

Comment

Working...
                  X