TSuspiciousThings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSuspiciousThings

Using them to make bots jumpy when Objects get stolen is pretty fancy, but how to use them to let bots react to opening doors is still beyond my understanding. Anyone knows how to do this?
    My leet Thievery Map
    My leet UT3 Map
    My leet AS Map

Just a guess but could you link the door opoening to some form of triggered tsuspiciousthing- so when a door opens it triggers it on so any AI near it suddenly become alert. The trouble with that is I see many players (guards) leave doors open anyway :lol:
    [E.D.G] "Eaves Droppers Guild - we're on the edge."

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

Hm, no....the settings which are fine for loot (Triggertoggled etc.) doesnt seem to work with doors. Yeah, and now that i think of it, constantly opening and closing such a door would be quite some pranking....but i was just curious anyway :wink:
      My leet Thievery Map
      My leet UT3 Map
      My leet AS Map

Comment

Oops, my bad. The MaxReactdistance was just too small

But indeed, the Ai goes suspicious when a guard opens doors linked to the TSuspiciousThing too....so thats a bit crude. Is there a hidden Teamfrobbing-Variable by any chance?

Forgive me for another useless Thread, but i didnt have my Can o' Coffee today yet and started "experimenting" with those Things just one hour ago ops:
        My leet Thievery Map
        My leet UT3 Map
        My leet AS Map

Comment

Working...
        X