X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TH-Monastry

heya,
    i built a map but i cant finish it,
    every time the ut editor show to me after a time after i installed a white window.
    so i cant see my map and the sight from left right top and side.
    ┬┤who know why my editor does always broke down after a while ?

Your's Swordi

Twinkle,twinkle,little pain in my hand and in my brain,down so low and up so high,will you live or will i die ?

It usually means it was trying to do somethingit couldn't.. like an improper build. to fix the whiteout, go to the view menu, then click configure viewports. Click the style you want and it should reappear.
    "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

View -> Viewports -> Configure -> "Ok"

Comment

hey swordi hurry with your map! I want to be a beta tester!!! :grin:
        "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

here we go.. beta hungry players.

me too!
          "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by Radamanthus
            here we go.. beta hungry players.
            he he I love testing ^^
            "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

i will sacrifice me to test your map...
              only msg me i u r finished
              I hope it will be soon i will test it on a lan by a friend
              My english isnt the best!

Comment

I can host a *stable* testing server if you need one, just PM me if ya need one.

Comment

im gonna try it txs
                  no nanaki until the LAN it isnt prepared !
                  but sandman got allreday the unfinished alpha !

PS: Lets play MCM2 on the LAN =)

cu
                  Twinkle,twinkle,little pain in my hand and in my brain,down so low and up so high,will you live or will i die ?

Comment

OK
                    it works and im gonna finish it and i allready started a new map
                    TH-Hospital <----- LOL

Comment

cant you finish one map first? :|
                      yeah but the unfinished alpha blows!

Comment

TH-Hospital? Will it have custom "fat nurses"-skins for the guards? :twisted:
                        My leet Thievery Map
                        My leet UT3 Map
                        My leet AS Map

Comment

no i finished th-hospital its too difficult but i got a Gamma version of my map
                          1.9 mb
                          only 2 days then its finished,but i cant built the AI Patrol points (TOO DIFFICULT)
                          and the objectives
                          im gonna tell you if its finished and SAND...
                          ill map at the LAN an hour so thats finished
                          and you can see it

Comment

heya ...
                            i finished my beta of my map th-monastry i got only no AI's and Loot and objectives but the architecture and the light is still avaible

Comment

well done swordi.... but what do we want with that beta or delta map so far? Only to look the nice location ? We want to do objectives and to ko Ais.... I mean to let them go! ^^

Comment

Working...
                              X