Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In need of some help

Hello all,

I could do with some help, I am needing to find out about a mod that I think is associated with the thievery mod,

#### 0: 1337-o-mat.lom_ModMenuItem
    #### 1: AdvancedModelSupport.AMSMenuItem
    #### 2: Climber2000.ClimberMenuItem
    #### 3: DMUT.DMUT_MenuItem
    #### 4: DX.DX
    #### 5: DXAddOn01.DXRS
    #### 6: DXAddOn02.DXRS
    #### 7: DXAddOn03.DXRS
    #### 8: DXAddOn04.DXRS
    #### 9: DXAddOn05.DXRS
    #### 10: DXAddOn06.DXRS
    #### 11: MultiMesh.MultiMeshMenu
    #### 12: Predator.PredatorMenuItem
    #### 13: Qjet.qjetmmi
    #### 14: Revenge.RevengeMenuItem
    #### 15: sKreeM.RS
    #### 16: sKreeM.bnMod
    #### 17: ThiefMutator.ThiefMenuItem
    ####- 18: ThieveryMod.ThieveryMenuItem

if someone could tell me what this particular skin mod is I would be most grateful, Thanks in advance to anyone that answers

Max1mus
    http://pic10.picturetrail.com/VOL320/1048760/1964077/36206025.jpg[/img]

Just to start out, I can't say what it is.

But tit looks like the Deus Ex thievery mutator that just got mentioned somewheres.

Butthen again, i'm probably wrong.
    "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Thanks for repling,

The reason im asking this is because a memeber of my clan has been picked up with a skin hack, and I dont belive him to be a cheater, so im trying to find out more about the skin,

Comment

Hello Max1mus,

- Firstly welcome the black cat forums :-)

- As regards your query, as far as I know those 2 items which I presume have been detected in your friends currently installed mods do not relate to a skin hack. I would be curius to know the alias and more specificly the IP of the person you are looking into, simply knowing his/her alias could allow us to answer your question, if you do not wish to post the IP publicly Private message me the IP and I'll run a check tonight and message you the results back.

regards

~machine
        ~TuF~

Comment

Originally posted by TheMachine
          Hello Max1mus,

- Firstly welcome the black cat forums :-)

- As regards your query, as far as I know those 2 items which I presume have been detected in your friends currently installed mods do not relate to a skin hack. I would be curius to know the alias and more specificly the IP of the person you are looking into, simply knowing his/her alias could allow us to answer your question, if you do not wish to post the IP publicly Private message me the IP and I'll run a check tonight and message you the results back.

regards

~machine
          I have the feeling this aint for thievery machine. And max, I have no idea what that code is. I've not seen it before , cept the last part. I know there is a thieverymod mutator out there that works just like the thievery game. If you have this mutator installed on your server everyone will be able to hide in shadows, and become invisible. You'll also have the lightgem that is used in thievery, so you can see how invisible you actually are. It is posible however that your friend hacked the mutator and changed it into a cheat. But I don't know about that.

For what game is this?
          On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

its for UT99, we are part of the Zark community, My line of thinking is thats its an acceptable skin on the Thievery servers, but our servers have picked it up, at least im hoping thats the case, thanks to all that have replied,

Comment

The "sKreeM" stuff is a voicepack hack.
              It let's you change your voicepack during games so you can e.g. use UT voicepacks
              in mods like TacticalOps etc. that normally force you to have a specific, custom voicepack.

Dunno if there's a hack to change skins among the things you listed, though. Sorry!
              AlienMode ThieveryUT adaption
              Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
              Life is a bitch, then you get cancer. One story is good till another is told.

Comment

It seems to be a skinhack, too after all..
                http://www.catchersctf.com/forum/top...D=800&ARCHIVE=

Do some searching on it and you'll probably come up with similar hints.
                AlienMode ThieveryUT adaption
                Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
                Life is a bitch, then you get cancer. One story is good till another is told.

Comment

Part of hte Zark community? mayhaps you can bring in some now members to Thievery?

Skinhack sounds serious, but i'm no expert on it. Could someone explain what it is?
                  "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Working...
                  X