ZoneVelocity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZoneVelocity

Is there a reason that objects (mines, caltrops, etc.) don't react to the ZoneVelocity setting? Does this setting only affect players??
    It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

I don't know, but setting zonegravity to a positive number instead might do the trick.

Comment

If they would react on ZoneV. and you'd have a ZoneV. of Z=1000 your caltrops would get kicked up, as in get kicked to hell.

Hope that helped.

Comment

ZoneGravity affects objects while they are in the air. ZoneVelocity affects them anytime. For the train level I'm doing, I want them to fly off behind the train if they hit the ground, but instead they just sit there and it looks really stupid.

Comment

You mean the ground beside the train?

Why don't you just add it as a zone, and set it's ZoneInfo>bNoInventory to True?

Or do you need it to really go move backwards?

Comment

I see.

You could have it so they disappear through a sheet.. though that gets kludgey when players jump off.

Comment

Originally posted by LegalAssassin
              You mean the ground beside the train?

Why don't you just add it as a zone, and set it's ZoneInfo>bNoInventory to True?

Or do you need it to really go move backwards?
              It is a zone, so I can set the ZoneGravity and ZoneVelocity for the ground. I don't need it to move backwards, I just think it would be a nice effect.

Comment

Try setting bNoInventory=True.

Comment

Working...
                X