This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need UMX package

while using UED 3.0 for UT2004, i somehow corrupted my UT2004>Textures>Industrial.utx package. i can't open it, and i'm pretty sure i wont be able to play maps using that pack. could someone be so kind as to give me a copy of that one package? just host it, PM it to me, email it to me; whatever method works fastest for you. i really just don't want to reinstall UT 2004 just for one texture package. That's Industrial.utx, please.

on the same topic, where the hell can i find some glass textures? i've looked in many shader packs and the bases (eg HumanoidArchitecture, Shiptech, etc.) but i can't find any. anyone know where they're hiding?
    "Tyler sold his soap to department stores at $20 a bar. Lord knows what they charged. It was beautiful. We were selling rich women their own fat asses back to them."

my site is down, otherwise i'd let ya have the file.

as for galss textures, they can be made using different aplha textures and combinig them into one semi-opaque texture

or use a texture that's been slapped on a static mesh.
    "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

just reinstall ut2004 over itself or thievery
      also known as mega ,On the internet, everyone can hear you scream - it's just that no-one cares.except moses{also been known to use rapidfire}was also here before fuzzy and moses

Comment

Originally posted by reemulmyu View Post
        just reinstall ut2004 over itself or thievery
        If your installing ut2004 over thievery then you have a problem as thievery should of been installed over UT99
        [E.D.G]Keggie - All that is yours is allready mine
        Thievery - Hanse's, Market, Mutator List
        AlienSwarm2k4 - Nighide Research Facility
        Videos - YouTube

Comment

Yeah, uh, maybe note that the thread is from 2004 before bumping it with pointless advice?
          It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Working...
          X