Thief visibility.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thief visibility.

Is it posible to change the visibility of a thief i.e. to 100% even in dark areas, So the thief in effect glows in the dark. This effect is nessacary for a map I am building.

The reason the thief will glow in the dark is because he is carrying radioactive glassware!
    Conformity is the refuge of the unimaginative, the dull and the stupid
    The internet based realm of Decompiler

If ya intend to have an objective item which makes the thief more visible while hes carrying it, the best solution would be probably just to take some normal ThieveryObject which needs to be carryied and doesnt go into inventory (like Chemflask) and letting it emmit light like a lantern. Dunno how to set parameters/etc to have it correspond to the "bring to exit-zone" though. And the thief would need to drop it of course if he wants to fight or something, which wouldnt be the chase if the object could "light up" the thief while its in the inventory. No clue if thats possible.
    My leet Thievery Map
    My leet UT3 Map
    My leet AS Map

Comment

I figure looking at the book in Darkened Enlightenment could be of assistance. Instead of the blue bubble things spawn invisible lights.
      Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

Ok, the book in Darkened Enlightenment seems to be what I am looking for. If I get into horrible trouble I will post again here
        Conformity is the refuge of the unimaginative, the dull and the stupid
        The internet based realm of Decompiler

Comment

Working...
        X