Clear All
    Radamanthus

• Radamanthus
    replied
    Yes and no respectively.

Leave a comment:

• Beowulf
    replied
    Was it made by the original author and was the thieves' spawn inside taken care of?

Leave a comment:

• DarkProject

• DarkProject
    replied
    hey sneakerz send it over...but first let me check maybe i have it

Leave a comment:

• DarkProject

• DarkProject
    replied
    omg V2 sounds lames -_-

Leave a comment:

• Radamanthus

• Radamanthus
    replied
    The difference: V2 can be won in 35 seconds, wehre my personal limit for V1 was 58.

Just a crapload of secret loot hidden around, and an extra entrance ( i htink). I like V1 better: you actually had to go inside to get all the loot.

Leave a comment:

• Sneaky
    replied
    I have this map somehow...don't even remember how I got it. According to the file size version 2 is about 1 mb bigger but I didn't really notice anything different. I can send you the map if you want.

Leave a comment:

• DarkProject

• DarkProject
    replied
    i'm with you. i have no idea where V2 is but i waited for it to download off the server...my question is: WTF IS THE DIFFERENCE? i seriously saw nothing different in V2 then V1...hmm yeah. if someone would give me a link to it i'll host it of course.

Leave a comment:

• Bucchus
    started a topic CountryAbodeV2

CountryAbodeV2

Several times people have voted on Crackaz for the map CountryAbodeV2, and I can't stand the slow and long download from the server. I haven't seen this discussed earlier here, but then again I might have missed something.

So: Is this map available for download anywhere? I checked Crackaz' site and ToB, but only the first version was available.
Working...
X