Map update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map update

I hae no freking clue why you people like this map so much, but i fixed a bunch of bugs in the th-pirates beta. New version available here. The map is nowready for PLAYABLE BETA status. I'm not sure if ti'll get any more finished (itwas really something i was doing becsue i was bored, not ever meant to be released), but feel free to report any bugs here. Yarr, ye scurvy dogs!

Webmasters, feel free to keep the page on your site.

*Braces himself for SwissMercenary's happy outburst*
    "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

*Chokes on joy*

*Passes out*

Comment

*checks Swiss Mercenary out to make sure he survives to play this map*
      Conformity is the refuge of the unimaginative, the dull and the stupid
      The internet based realm of Decompiler

Comment

Moved to the Thievery mapping forum.

Comment

Just some constructive criticism.

It's too light.
          Too many ai cramped.
          Several BSP holes of death.

It's a very unique and cool idea imo. I'd really like a more polished copy to put on our server. As it is right now it has a few too many problems to be suitable for online play. Please consider continuing this and fixing the problems.

Isn't this based off of a UT map? I remember playing a UT map similair to this.

Comment

Yeah, it is a UT map. I love the idea of it, it's great to look at. Could be a lot of fun if it was just polised just a bit more.

Torches cannot be doused.
            LOTS of light, not enough places to hide.

This could be a great map, if just tweaked a bit. I hope you will continue to polish it, or get some help to keep going on it.

Comment

I'll probably get some help for it. As i DID say, it I didn't consider it playable before, and it jsut barely is now.

If anyone is interested in working out some bugs, PM me. With my map that i'm working on for high school graduation, a freking huge city map, and a NightBlade map, time is spread a little thin.

Yes, i got the Galleon off of a prefab website, but when i found out it was from DM-KGalleon, i found it easier, and with less errors, to get it from there.
              "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Working...
              X