Wanted: People who like to draw maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: People who like to draw maps

Do you like to draw maps? Not really into mapping in UED all of the time, but would like to be a part of the process? Well now you CAN! Map-makers are needed for many of the current/in progress maps out there. You would be responsible for making in-game maps, and auto-maps when necessary. This would bring a great service to all of the TUT community. If you would like to try this, but not sure how the coding is done in UED, you can find instructions for it here, although UED experience is not necessary, just good maps. Please post your willingness to take on such projects here, and any qualifications you may have. Happy mapping!

Kiech

Edit: Just in case you were wondering, I am not talking about my map. It's gonna be a bit before mine is ready. But there are a lot of people who don't know who to turn to - or don't want to impose on anyone. So if you are willing, ready, and able, please post below. Help turn good maps into GREAT ones!
    Kiech

If you're looking for someone to do a sketchmap for your Thievery map, maybe Salvage or Vesper can help. They've already done some sketches of existing maps, and both do good work. I think Deep Qantas does some too, but he's in Siberia now or something.

Comment

ya..just don't make a map of payback till the final (next) version is out
      http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
      -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
      -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
      -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

Hmm. I've sketched Thief maps, but I've never tried Thievery. The balance issues are very hard to fix on paper (Need levels and stuff).

The levels needed are quite hard to draw, my props to anyone who can draw a good Thievery map.

Comment

A Fellow Welsh man?!?!
          Chimp off the old Block

Game Designer

Comment

So what...NO ONE can draw a silly map?

For maps that have multiple levels, and make it hard to do an automap, you can just make a normal, sectioned map. Any maps we can use in-game are good maps!

Kiech
            Kiech

Comment

I can do anything!

Just the time...

(I can code to! Look at my skillz ->www.wiki.beyondunreal.com/wiki/ScratchPad)

Comment

This week I'm home. From Monday to Sunday. (Now why did I say that?)

Anyways, I'm a bit confused about what's going on currently on this side of the world, but that don't mean I can't sketch.

So if anyone's got some sketching to do, I'd be happy to sacrifice a day or two out of my sick-leave.

Mord: Was I doing stuff for Korman still or something?
                Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

I'll do it! I'l draw your map. I'm the man.
                  Creator of Thief Gir.
                  [E.D.G.] "Eaves Droppers Guild - We're on the EDGE"
                  --==[The shadow's call is hard to ignore]==--

Comment

Oh really? Then show me your portfolio.

Comment

I don't have a portfolio as i give my drawlings away. I've got a few scanned, but i have good skill with adobe photoshop and jasic paint shop pro. i've also got skill in flash, i draw cartoons and comics in skool. lemmie know if i'm the man for you.
                      (i drew my avatar)
                      Creator of Thief Gir.
                      [E.D.G.] "Eaves Droppers Guild - We're on the EDGE"
                      --==[The shadow's call is hard to ignore]==--

Comment

Did you ever completed your thiefgurl animation/cartoon?

Comment

Working...
                        X