TH-Rope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TH-Rope

I've got these ropes that I'm trying to get to work like the VineArrows. When climbing a VineArrow you get the feeling that there is a solid core to the Vine itself which helps with agility and control when climbing the Vine quickly. Where with ropes, when climbing them, you go right through their centres out the other end, and often dislodge and fall off the rope cause there's no 'solid' centre of balance.

Is there a property that makes them work more sturdy like a vine? Or do I have to create a long, thin, solid bsp tube?
    ...and all is silent, save the voice of the clock...

Either the BSP solution or a BlockAll will help. Usualy, when it's a ladder, people add an invisible bsp to block the people from going through. But for a rope you might aswell use a BlockAll found in the keypoints tree.
    On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

A blockall actor would be the best way, as it's cylindrical just like the thladder actor. Just make sure that your Blockall isn't wider than you ladder actor.
      "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Oh yeaahhhh.... Block all's is da way! Sweet Vertigo!
        ...and all is silent, save the voice of the clock...

Comment

Working...
        X