No announcement yet.

Th-Mirror (Alpha)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should probably mention, what I'm working on at this point is the first time period of this map (i.e. the factory) which isn't intended to be a playable period; I'm making sure there are basics like rooms, doors etc that I can duplicate for the other three playable times.

The basement and exterior are getting the most detail and attention right now because I don't see it changing much up to the "present" (abandoned) time period. Expect a preliminary exterior screenshot soon.

The next step after that is to work out where the factory machinery goes (went?) and what it needs in terms of steam pipes, conveyor belts and the like, so I can cut holes in the right places and then in later time periods thieves (and guards I expect) can use them as routes to move around.

Anyway, thanks for all the feedback and support, both publicly here and privately; one day I might work out why I insist on making my life so "interesting" with these weird map ideas.
    Mordengaard - Tester/Mapper/Voice Actor/Nitpick/Coder

"Criminal: A person with predatory instincts who has not sufficient capital to form a corporation."
    :: Howard Scott

Comment

Sounds like this is gonna be another unique map from Mord

The screenshots already look quite nice; I look forward to seeing some more

Comment

Oooookay... Mord's flipped
        Immortius' Forge

Comment

Originally posted by immortius View Post
          Oooookay... Mord's flipped
          Too bad mord didnt flip earlier... he is finally where he needs to be
          I'd Be More Apathetic... If I Wasn't So Lethargic

Comment

Hehe, yeah, in The Zone baby!
            Credit where credit's due - if it wasn't for Brody I wouldn't still be mapping, and I think our community would be a very different shape than it is today.
            Th-Mirror is for him, and he's had more than a little input in it's creation. He's a crazy beautiful man.

"Criminal: A person with predatory instincts who has not sufficient capital to form a corporation."

Comment

Originally posted by Mordengaard View Post
              Hehe, yeah, in The Zone baby!
              Credit where credit's due - if it wasn't for Brody I wouldn't still be mapping, and I think our community would be a very different shape than it is today.
              Th-Mirror is for him, and he's had more than a little input in it's creation. He's a crazy beautiful man.
              Crazy? yes!
              Beautiful? well.. he's a bit pudgy and losing his hair, but he does have some good looks in that rainman sorta way

(love you brody!)

Comment

This sounds amazing Mord; can't wait to see it

Comment

....pudgy =?
                  A real huge Man will neither stamp on a Worm, nor crawl for an Emperor

Thievery Customs Center
                  Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

pudgy heißt aber 'bißchen dick' >_>
                    Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

bischen dick? ich?

das streite ich ab.
                      A real huge Man will neither stamp on a Worm, nor crawl for an Emperor

Thievery Customs Center
                      Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

LOL, na ihr geht ab!

Comment

ROFL! I don't even speak german and I can understand that!... and no.. er... NEIN! Pudgy = Fat boy but not bischen dick.

Is this map slated for 1.7 official release? or standalone? Are there other maps (aside from DE 2 Redux) ?

Comment

Originally posted by -KewlAzMe- View Post
                            Pudgy = Fat boy but not bischen dick.
                            obviously not, because that's what bisschen dick means lol
                            Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

If Th-Mirror reaches the high standards set by the other official maps, then yes, hopefully it will be released with 1.7. Otherwise it'll join the stable of maps available on Brody's Thievery archive.

Comment

Thank you, Mordengaard, for putting the time and effort into creating new content for those of us that still play - I for one appreciate it. And I love it that you acknowledge Brody's passion and efforts to help keep this awesome modification alive.

Signed,
                                A TuT fan and lowly server admin
                                Team ORJ

Comment

Working...
                                X